Thursday, August 30, 2007

Security

A few months ago, I looked into having our security system activated. I called three companies, and made appointments to meet with two of them. After the first appointment, I cancelled the second one, which was with a guy who had to ask me for directions to our house because 1. the first appointment went really well and 2. do we really want people who can't use mapquest in charge of monitoring our family's security? But here's the thing. Yesterday, 2 or 3 months after I made the original calls, the third company finally called me back. Are you kidding?! It's a big, nationwide company, probably the most widely used around here. Thank goodness we didn't go with them! If it takes that long to make a sales call, how long is it going to take for them to respond to an alarm?! I laughed at the guy and basically told him they shouldn't have taken so long to get back to us. Did they really think we were going to wait 3 months to get a security system? Great customer service, people! Keep up the good work. Meanwhile, we'll be looking for someone who can help us right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails