Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Circle of Life

That Lion King CD was one of the best purchases I ever made. It helps, I think, that I saved $15 by being all momlike and waiting to buy it when we got home from the show, but even if we had paid the full overprice, it would totally be worth it. Pete loves it. She and her sister listen to it all the time. In fact, they're listening to it right now. I can't hear Lulu over the music because the door to Pete's room is closed (don't worry - if she cries I can hear her), but every now and then I hear the melodious sound of a 5 year-old belting out, "Oh I just can't wait to be king!" or "Oh, mamela!" or "...the circle of... LIFE!" It's fantastic. I wish you could hear it!

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

At our wedding, my friend Sandy sung "Can you feel the love tonight" because it was the only song we could agree we wanted to hear. From our two-disk Elton John collection. True Story. On the video, you can see Uncle Perv singing along. That's one of my favorite wedding moments. Also, we let Beanie pick the "walk back down the aisle" song, and he chose "Hey, Yah" so that's what we walked back down the aisle to. It was totally cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails