Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lulu Made Me Cry

I was fine with the whole back-to-school thing. I missed Pete like crazy yesterday and really relished having everyone at the table at dinnertime, but I hadn't been sad or anything. It might have helped that Husbandguy dropped Pete off at school yesterday, the first day, and I didn't have to deal with that officially-over part of it. I don't know. This morning, though, Lulu and I took Pete to school. It was just like last year, same route, same idiots trying to crash into us, same drop off spot (different teachers helping, though). Except that this time, when Pete got out of the car at school, Lulu, who had refused to play with Pete in the car the whole way there, cried like her little heart was broken. It was so sad.

So of course I cried too.

We're both better now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails