Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Actually Sent This One

I would like to register a complaint against the driver of bus **** in the morning. It is an understatement to say that I am angry. I am LIVID.

My daughter, [Pete], is supposed to be picked up every morning and transported to [her school]. This was supposed to begin LAST Wednesday, August 29. We have been at our bus stop, which is in front of our house on [our street], every day from 8:15 until 8:40 since the 29th, including this morning. The bus HAS NOT come. I am certain that we are waiting long enough because when we arrive at the school to drop [Pete] off, bus **** is frequently already there. This morning, it was leaving when we arrived.

[The AP at Pete's school] has spoken to the driver and to his supervisor. The driver claims that he is driving the route that would include our stop, but this is not possible because if he was, I would not need to drive my daughter to school.

The driver of bus **** in the morning appears to be dishonest and incompetent. I understand that there is a shortage of bus drivers this school year, but I would recommend replacing him. I fear for the safety of the children he does manage to pick up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails