Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Flip Flap Jack

I need to ask Mother Goose who sings the version of "Flip Flap Jack" she plays for us at story time sometimes because Lulu really likes it (me too - and Pete) and it'd be fun to get it for Lulu for her birthday. One time we got to story time a little early and ran into Mother Goose and she said, "We've got a lot of fun stuff planned today, stories and songs," and since Lulu had asked about "Flip Flap Jack" that morning, I asked if we were going to sing it, and Mother Goose said, "Well, no... I hadn't planned to... It doesn't really fit with the theme today, and I don't have my flannel board or the music... Sure! Okay! We'll sing that today!!" and she went and got her flannel board for Lulu. I like Mother Goose.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails