Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fives

These lists are everywhere and I can't think of anything else to write about so here you go. Let's learn a little more about Mommy's Nintendo:


Five years ago I was: Working at a bank... doing, um, temp work, I think...

One year ago I was: Doing what I do now but with Lulu home all day.

Yesterday I was: Enjoying the snow day, baking muffins, cleaning, trying to remember how old I'll be next Tuesday...

5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered espresso beans, cheese popcorn, those nachos you get at hockey games (or any nachos, really), muffins

5 things I would do if I suddenly had 1million dollars: Pay off the mortgage and Husbandguy's car, save for the girls to go to college, invest for DH's and my future, get a bigger house with a better kitchen, just spend a little tiny bit, like 1%.

5 locations I would like to run away to: Maine, Seattle, New Hampshire, anywhere there is ocean right there, Canada

5 bad habits I have: I spend too much time on the computer, I yell when I get angry or frustrated, I let DH do kid-duty more often than I should, I can't leave chocolate candy or pastries alone, I complain a lot

5 things I like doing: Talking to my kids, reading, writing, eating out, putting together some-assembly-required things (toys, furniture, etc.)

5 TV shows I like: Chuck, The Soup, The Amazing Race, um...

5 Things I hate doing: Cleaning, folding laundry, fighting with Pete about practicing her piano, being a PTA chair (I don't do that anymore), talking to DH about money

5 biggest joys of the moment: Pete, Lulu, DH, the bird feeder in our backyard, my job

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails