Monday, January 21, 2008

Lulu's New Friend

So today Lulu made a new friend. Me too. And I got to see some people who were much younger the last time I saw them. I don't mean anything by that. It's a fact. I was too.

PSP packed her family in the car and made the trip all the way from her house to the Grandpa and Meme's house just so we could hang out and meet each other's families. Lulu and her new friend fought over coloring books and moms' laps like they'd known each other forever. That's always nice to see. And I totally turned into an old lady when I saw Kiddoo, who is 9 (?) years older than he was the last time I saw him. I actually said something like, "I remember when you were this (holds hand at Pete height) big." He's not that big anymore. He's like twice as big, at least! And soooo cool. I remember when he had chicken pox. Now he has a drum set!

It wasn't long enough, our visit. We're obviously going to have to do it again. And the Husbandguys can watch the toddlers while Pete and Kiddoo and PSP and I hang out. Because toddlers are cute and fun, but they're also busy and distracting.

(Thank you, TG and MM, for letting us use your space for our reunion.)

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

We had big fun, too... I don't know how, but I missed this post before... but I agree on everything. And especially the thanks to TG et al for letting us crash their (beautiful) home for a bit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails