Monday, January 28, 2008

A Few Random Thoughts

Why do the women on "Rock of Love 2" think they're actually going to end up with Bret Michaels? Didn't they see the first season? Don't they realize that if he picks one of them and "settles down," they won't be able to do "Rock of Love 3"?

-------------------------------

A few months back I had an idea for a subject for my novel but that was all it was, an idea. There wasn't any kind of substance. Last night I remembered it, and this morning I woke up with a bare bones outline in my head. I'm going to write it down before I clean the kitchen. I'm hoping that by putting it out here that I'm working on something, maybe I'll stick with it until it's done (ten years from now...). Also, Husbandguy is always teasing me about how I should write my novel so we'll have more money. Either he doesn't really get how that works or he thinks I'm a much better writer than I think he thinks I am. Anyway, if he's going to say stuff like that, I hope he's willing to back it up because I might need to spend some time at the library or wherever doing research and stuff. Without the girls.

----------------------------

I dropped Lulu off at school this morning with crusty boogers on her nose and a stinky diaper. I apologized to her teacher. I feel like I'm a terrible mom, but she wouldn't let me clean her nose and she made the stinky diaper right before it was time to get in the car and didn't leave me any time to change her. A better mom than me would have... I did let her pick out her own clothes this morning. She is very proud to be wearing blue jeans, had to show everyone.

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Lulu is fine, the teacher can deal with it. PH wakes up with a dry diapy most days (go fig), so I hustle him into his school clothes and out the door, leaving them a whole night's worth of freshly peed diapy to change on his arrival. And I don't feel guilty at all. It's good, though. It's all good...

Related Posts with Thumbnails