Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poopin'

When I got to Lulu’s school to pick her up Monday, she was standing real still kind of clutching the toy kitchen. When I called her name and she looked at me, I asked her what she was doing and she said, “Poopin’,” which is what I thought she was doing. Since she didn’t want to poop in the car or wait until we got home and I didn’t want to stand in the hallway holding her hand until she had finished, we went to the little potty in the 2 year-old room. First she said she wanted to; then she said she didn’t so I put her in her coat and we headed toward the door; then she changed her mind again so we went back to the potty, and she made one tiny poopoo in it. It was pretty cool. I’m not sure she exactly gets what a big deal it is, though, because when we got home and I tried to get her to talk about it, she didn’t seem interested. I’m still proud of her, though. And once it clicks for her, since she hates to have her diaper changed, I bet she’ll be potty-trained.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails