Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wod Dibd Joo Seh?

After a restless night that involved a lot of itching, I woke up this morning with gigantic lips. I'm not kidding. They were at least three times the size they usually are. And they weren't lip-shaped. Husbandguy and Moomie both commented that people pay money for their lips to look like that, but since I haven't had any collagen injections that I'm aware of, I called the nurse instead. And now I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor. In the meantime though, both of my girls spent their morning staring at me. Pete asked me to leave the breakfast table because my lips were so distracting. Lulu kept saying, "Puff!" at me while I was getting her dressed. She wouldn't clarify what she meant, though, so I'm not certain that she was talking about my lips. The itching has moved from my hands and feet to my lips and chin now, and my lips aren't nearly as big as they were and are lip-shaped again. I wish the doctor's office would call...

The only new things I've had/done/been around recently that I might be allergic to are Tic Tacs, a piece of chocolate from Husbandguy's stocking (shh!), and our present from Nana and PopPop (yes, they did finally give us something), and Husbandguy is pretty sure it's not the present. I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails