Friday, July 13, 2007

Mmmmmm!!

Since we were meeting Pete's friend and his mom and sister and brother at one of the local spraygrounds this morning, I didn't have coffee with my breakfast because I didn't want to have to run to the bathroom every five minutes. By the time we got home, though, I was feeling a little foggy from all the being-outside-iness and from not having coffee this morning. So I made a cup of coffee to have with my lunch. Being that it was lunchtime, straight coffee didn't sound real good to me so I put a splash of milk in it (just a splash), which I don't usually do, and then, since the bottle was already out for Pete's milk, I added a little chocolate syrup. By golly, that was good! When I finished it, I wished I'd made two cups of coffee instead of just one so I could have another...

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I totally never knew that you even drank coffee. I always thought you were more of a hot chocolate kind of person!

bel said...

I'm an on-again-off-again coffee drinker. Right now I'm on-again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails