Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sorry that I'm all One-Track-Mind-y

I think Husbandguy has joined the dog bandwagon because we just had an email exchange that went like this:

MN: If they don't call by the end of the day tomorrow, I'm going to call them Thursday and just check on the status of our application.
HG: You may not want to wait that long. Call end of today or tomorrow morning. Just to check on status. You don't want it to fall through the cracks or our application to be lost.

Right? He's on board. Right? Because if not, he wouldn't have said that. That's a direct quote from his email (I can forward it to you if you don't believe me). He wouldn't have said anything, probably.

And Moomie said, "If you get a dog, do you want me to come visit you?" and I said, "Um, yeah? But we want you to come visit us even if we don't get a dog."

And Pete and I checked the website this morning. The other dog that we had considered is gone from the pictures so we think she's been adopted. We were relieved to see that ours is still there.

Fingers crossed! Right, guys?

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I'll say a prayer for a puppy! Seriously, I think you guys are in like Flynn. What dog-lover wouldn't want you? Someone is nearly always home to play with the dog, you will feed it well and give it proper veterinary medicine, and you have a toddler who will provide supplemental snacks. What's not to love?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails