Saturday, July 19, 2008

LL Says:

At dinner the other day I ordered beets instead of salad with my lasagna because I don't like salad and I didn't want applesauce or coleslaw or something, but I do like beets and they were pickled, and I don't care if you think beets and lasagna sounds gross - I hadn't had beets in forever and wanted them. When they came and our server put them on the table in front of me, Lulu said, "Oh! I don't like those!" Whatever!! She'd never even seen a beet. So when she asked for a drink of my lemonade I told her she had to have a little taste of a beet first and she did. I don't think she didn't like them, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't sure that she did. She ate a whole slice on her own, though...

1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

I love pickled beets. They remind me of my Grandma.

Typical kid, though. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails