Tuesday, December 25, 2007

You Won't Believe This

It's 7:10 AM on Christmas Day, and my whole family except for me is still sleeping! Husbandguy I get. He'd sleep until noon if we'd let him. And Lulu doesn't really understand the whole Santa-came-last-night thing. But Pete? Still sleeping? She's not quite six and has been bouncing off the walls, warbling carols, tracking Santa on NORAD, watching "The Grinch," and just generally being, you know, little and ChristmasCool. BUT SHE'S STILL SLEEPING. I've gone into her room several times and made a little noise. No movement. I dunno. I wish she'd get up! IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY, for Pete's sake! If Lulu wakes up, I'm going to go get her and have her help me wake up everybody (ehbahdee) else. Come on, Lulu. Wake up...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails