Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh! I'm So Excited!!

Maybe irrationally so. Last week I went to volunteer training at Pete's school, which I wasn't able to do last year because Lulu was so little and I just didn't ask Husbandguy to watch her (he did this year). When you go through training, they make you a nametag with your picture on it! I didn't get one last year and sooooooo wanted one. Sooooo bad. The head voluteer lady was super nice and said, "Oh, we could have made you one," but it she said that this year when it was too late and didn't matter anyway because NOW I HAVE ONE! And I get to wear it tomorrow in an official capacity as the PTA coordinator of the classroom coffee with Dr. Principal that is happening in the morning. I'm going to be so proud!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails