Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pete Walks

Sometimes, Pete walks in her sleep. Not very often - it seems to happen most when there is something coming up, like the Guild Audition or the first day of school. She walked every night since she got back from Nana's on Wednesday except for last night. She got up at least twice each night. Poor kid! Yesterday, we got the letter from her school telling us who her teacher will be, and since she didn't walk last night, I wonder if maybe the thing she had been anxious about was that. I know I was thinking about it. And she and I talked about it, but not that much. I'm not real good at not talking about what I'm thinking about, but this week, her last week of summer vacation, I'm going to try to focus on vacation not school starting next week. Because that's next week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails