Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Potty

So I put the little potty in the closet and was planning on reintroducing it in a month, but my friend A-ME suggested that I let Lulu tell me when she was ready, which sounded way less stressful than my plan, so instead I told Lulu that she just needed to let me know if she wanted to sit on her potty and was going to put it back but not talk about it, really, after she had been in school for a couple of weeks, but she asked for it (and used it) yesterday after her nap and has told me twice since then that she needs to sit on the potty so putting it away was the wrong move, but I'm still not going to tell her when I think she should go because A-ME's way is so much easier and Lulu will figure it out. Also, Husbandguy seems more relaxed too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails