Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Because I Can't Think of Anything Else to Write About...

...you're going to have to hear my opinion of those cell phone ads. You know, the ones where the teenage sons and father keep throwing away their rollover minutes and the mom scolds them and wags her finger at them and they just roll their eyes. I hate those ads. They make me really uncomfortable, the way they portray the mom as some nagging hag. And she's always cleaning the kitchen. What is wrong with that family? Especially the father. Can you say support?

I know they're just ads, but they really bug me and don't make me even remotely interested in the product they're trying to sell.

1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

Someone must've forgotten to tell them that those types of things aren't PC anymore...

Related Posts with Thumbnails