Sunday, March 30, 2008

memememememe

I got tagged! And, since it's Sunday and I've got nothing else, here you go!

Four films I’d watch again (in no particular order): 1. Ever After 2. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 3. ????

Four places I’ve lived: 1.Goffstown, NH 2. Charlotte, NC 3. Boston, MA 4. Columbus, OH

Four TV shows I watch: 1. The Soup 2. How I Met Your Mother 3. All My Children (except I TiVO it and mostly fast forward through the boring stuff, which is about 85%, so I'm thinking about giving it up) 4. Lost (for real! I do!!)

Four Things to Eat: (What? Just random things to eat? Or things I like to eat?) 1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries 2. Garlic Knots 3. Spaghetti and Meatballs (baked is best with toasty cheese on top) 4. Homemade Granola (thank you Aimee!)

Four Places I’d Rather Be: 1. Maine 2. New Hampshire 3. A Private Island (not tropical) 4. A Nice Kitchen

Four People to Tag: ?? I dunno. I'd tag PSP because I know she'd do it, but she tagged me first, and it's not like she said, "No tag backs!" or anything, but she already did her meme, and so it would be weird if I tagged her. Maybe I know a couple of people... So you know, if I tag you and you don't wanna, it's cool with me. And sorry. I kind of feel like this is almost the same as chain mail/email, and I say that I try not to encourage that, except here I go! 1. Carly because she's local but I can't figure out if she's local enough to recommend Pete's swimming school to her. 2. Not A Mean Girl She posted a killer-sounding brownie recipe a while back and I'm still trying to work up the nerve to make them. 3. Tara. I have as much fun exploring the sidebar of her blog as reading it and also that lava lamp is soooooo on our summer project list. 4. That's all I've got.

1 comment:

NotAMeanGirl said...

LOL I just happened to be reading my Google Reader when you posted this! I know what I'm posting Monday.

PS TRY THE BROWNIES... Srsly! I want someone's opinion of them BESIDES the people trying not to hurt my feewings. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails