Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ha! Told You So!!

Wednesday, Husbandguy said he'd go to the doctor on Thursday if he wasn't feeling better. Thursday he said, "I'm going to give it one more day." I said, "(LOUDLOUDLOUDLOUD)!" The exact words aren't important, but he's had a sore throat since last weekend and was all pasty-looking at swimming on Wednesday (Pete's doing great, by the way!), and he wasn't listening to me when I used my indoor voice, and also he was in the other room. So I talked LOUD. And know what happened? He came into the kitchen and called the doctor and made an appointment. And know what the doctor said? He has an infection, probably sinuses, and should be taking medicine. So sometimes it does help to talk loudly at someone. And also, I told you so, HG!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails