Monday, March 17, 2008

HG Made Me Do It

Saturday night after I recovered a little from my can't-catch-your-breath coughing fit, Husbandguy suggested again that maybe I should get my antibiotic prescription filled. I had been resisting because I hadn't been as sick as I was that first weekend, no fever or aches. But I'm not really getting that much better, either. My chest actually agreed to share the cold with my sinuses so in some ways I guess it's worse. HG is more likely to treat sicknesses with medicine while I prefer to wait it out unless I absolutely have to take medicine, like for a kidney infection (those suck!). This time, though, I suppose HG may be right. I'm going into my 3rd week of this. I started the medicine yesterday. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails