- I am likeable and useful and interesting and afraid of failing and overly critical of myself and a dog person.
- It's a good idea to ask for help when you need it and people usually want to help you when you really need them to. Especially the people who love you.
- I like to brag about 2 things: my girls and my baking. And
bothall 3 of those things are worth bragging about.
I'm not going to make any New Year's resolutions for 2009 because that's not my style, really. And also because I might break them and that would be failing and I'm afraid of that, you know? But there are some things I'd like to do. Maybe next year at this time we can check them off together...
I'd like to:
- Make good progress on my novel.
- Check out the Unitarian Church and join the choir.
- Teach the dog a command that consistently diverts him from jumping up.
What are you going to try to do in 2009?