Thursday, June 14, 2007

Secrets Revealed

Okay, my two regular readers know the truth about my "bosses" and "co-worker," but I think it might be time to come clean and change my format. And I'll tell you why. I want to be able to tell you all about my bosses, and I mean all. For example, Boss 2 only has six teeth, and she just got the sixth one, like three days ago. Now, if you think of my boss like your boss, you know, all grown up and whatever, and not as the Most Adorable Toddler Ever, you might wonder about the six teeth. So under the old format, that is a story I would leave out. But I don't want to leave it out. So I'm telling you now:

Boss 1 and Pete are the same person.
Boss 2 and Lulu are the same person.
Co-Worker and Husbandguy are the same person.
The Temps are grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends, etc.
From now on, while I love my job as a domestic executive, I'm just The Mom. And this is my world. 'kay?

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Way to own it! Besides, this way it will be easier to remember who you are writing about. Also, my word verification for this comment is "Mayhawz", which sounds like a North-Georgia exclamation to use when you are excited about something.

Anonymous said...

How dare you scam us this way!

Signed the grandpa formerly known as BostonPoetGuy aka Super Temp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails