Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Coming... DuhnDuhnDuuhhnnn...

April is coming. Are you ready? Got your quills and ink pots ready? I guess a regular pen would work too. Or your keyboard... You're doing this with me, right? We've got a whole month to explore together. All the different forms, themes, topics. Did you know that you can find rhyming dictionaries online? Wanna challenge each other? A little friendly competition? Who can write a sonnet first? Better yet, a good sonnet. You know. Or something obscure. Will you make this pledge with me?

I pledge to post a poem a day in April.

Your turn. Are you in?

I'll remind you later...

4 comments:

Mommy T said...

I am not too sure about posting a poem everyday but I really want to give it a go in April.

It has been a long time since I have tried to write something my pen may be a little dry but we will see what we can come up with.

Mommy's Nintendo said...

Hooray, Mommy T! This will be even more fun sharing it with you!!

Princess Sparklepants said...

I started one this week, so I guess I'm in! But I cannot promise that I will post more than one!

Mommy's Nintendo said...

One's better than none, PSP! I can't wait to read it (or them, if you're inspired)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails