Friday, November 21, 2008

This Goes With My Other Post from Today

I know it's boring when people talk about their dreams, but I wanted to let you know why I baked mini muffins for the coffee this morning. It wasn't just the glowing praise and admiration other people seem to give when they eat my baked goods that is a huge boost to my lame self esteem. That's why I baked instead of stopping for Munchkins on the way there. The main reason was that I had a dream 2 nights ago that when I showed up this morning to set up for the event, all there was for everyone to eat was 1 bagel in a baggie and a tub of cream cheese that was half gone and had clearly been sitting in someone's fridge for a week or 2. And everyone was supposed to share that. And that's not okay. It kind of freaked me out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails