Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Novel

It's coming along. I'm a little more than 1/10th of the way there, assuming I'll be done telling the story when I reach the 50k word requirement of NaNoWriMo. Some of what I've written is good. Some of it is filler, right now. All of it is moving the story forward. I am really enjoying the writing, getting this thing "on paper" (aka: on my flash drive) but I'm also looking forward to the editing, making it make sense. Right now it's kind of like when you are working on a puzzle and you've got sections put together so there are big chunks of completed puzzle, but you still have to put them all together with each other to see the whole picture. You know? I'm enjoying the parts-is-parts approach. At least it's getting written!

2 comments:

The Grandpa said...

Sounds like you're taking the right approach. Can't wait to read it.

Unknown said...

That is awesome. I don't know how you do it!

Peace - Rene

Related Posts with Thumbnails