Friday, May 18, 2007

Sucky Friend

Husbandguy and I used to have this friend who apparently didn't want to be our friend because every time I would try to make plans with her she always had something else to do. And she never tried to make plans with us for times when she wasn't busy. Our suspicions that maybe she didn't like us have been confirmed by the fact that we haven't heard from her in a year. It's weird! What did we do to her?

Anyway, the point of this post is that I have done that very thing to a friend of mine twice this week; today was the second time. And I hope she doesn't think I'm like that. The first time was Tuesday, and I honestly just flaked out and couldn't go, but we rescheduled for today, and I still can't go because Boss 2 has some sort of stomach thing going on (she seems fine except for the throwing up) and needs attention.

So I'm sorry, VW! It's not that I don't want to. I'm just a sucky friend this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails