You do this too! Then tell me you did it so we can all share. Okay?
25 Things About ME!!
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I met my husband at Wal-Mart. We rarely shop there anymore.
2. We got married at the courthouse on a rainy Thursday and wouldn't trade that for a big wedding ever.
3. I will talk to you for hours about Multiple Sclerosis if I'm sure you're interested.
4. My girls are my whole world.
5. I love my little 2002 Accord, all 70,000+ miles of it. I wouldn't change anything (except if I had to I would have heated side mirrors and satellite radio).
6. I hate my tiny 2004 ranch and would change everything about it - location, size, stories, yard, kitchen... Especially the kitchen.
7. I like good draft beer, which is interesting only because until 2009 I didn't like beer at all.
8. Chewing noises and other squishy mouth sounds gross me out.
9. I was writing a novel and got to just over 10,000 words and stopped writing and can't seem to start again.
10. I have a tattoo of an elephant on my left shoulder. His name is Toby and he's holding a flower. I got him because Husbandguy said, "You're not the kind to get a tattoo."
11. I rarely follow a recipe when I cook. Recipes are for new or uncertain cooks.
12. I color my hair. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!
13. If I could live anywhere in the country it would be in a cottage on the coast of Maine. Literally on the coast. Year-round.
14. When my littlest was a baby I celebrated every poopy diaper because they only came every 3 days.
15. My current job is the best job I've ever had and the only one I haven't wanted to quit after 2 years.
16. I wish I spoke more Spanish.
17. I would love to take piano lessons again.
18. I've been to a strip club more than once and had a good time each time.
19. I love to read. And read. And read. And read.
20. I usually have the self esteem of a chunk of concrete.
21. I hate cleaning. I can't throw anything away and prefer only to dust when there's enough dust on everything that dusting makes a visable difference and then only if I have to.
22. I didn't nurse either of my girls, but it wasn't for a lack of desire or effort. It broke my heart to give that first real bottle, but they're both okay so far...
23. Most Tuesdays feel like Friday to me all day.
24. I love my family. The ones near and far away and wish that we all lived a lot closer together than we do.
25. I'm not going to tag anybody but would like you to consider yourself tagged if you want to do this (I'll add a tag for you if you want me to...).