Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Not Really Here

I'm actually at the beach. Or on my way home from the beach. Every year Husbandguy's mom and dad rent a condo on the top floor of a high-rise on the beach and we spend the week there (click here to read about last year). Keep your fingers crossed that no one visited the hospital this year. It's sad when your main goal for vacation is that nobody is so sick they have to go to the ER. Unfortunately, the last 2 years we've gone, someone has been miserably sick. I'll tell you all about everyone being well this year when I get back. I hope...

2 comments:

45+ and Aspiring said...

I think I have been leaving comments every day and you are not keeping up with your end of the bargain . . .

(Glad no one got sick this year)

The Grandpa said...

I'm glad too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails