Monday, April 23, 2007

Like Cutting Teeth!

Boss 2 kept me and Mr. Co-Worker working late the other night. She's all bothered by this big project she's been working on and feels better if we're bothered by it too. She'd be quiet in her office for half-an-hour or so, then she'd call for one or both of us to come help her. She eventually gave it up for the night, but she's not finished. We're all just waiting for The Big Breakthrough that we know is coming some day soon.

Boss 2 sounds like a pain to work for, doesn't she? She's really not. She's just one of those people who sometimes needs a lot of attention and care. She's actually very outgoing and funny and sweet when she's not worried about something. Yesterday afternoon we took a walk together, and we passed a fountain outside the library downtown. She apparently loves fountains because she stopped and spent a long time just watching it. Then a little farther along, we saw a helicopter, and she made a point of showing it to me. I like how aware she is of the interesting things. Sometimes I forget to look around but she reminds me when we're together.

My bosses are the reason I took this job.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails