Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Annual Reviews

Boss 2's annual review is coming up in a little over a month. I love annual reviews around here. Since I love them so much, I get to plan them and even do the baking. I think we'll have balloons and angel food cake this time.

Mr. Co-Worker had his review a couple of weeks ago. It went really well, but when I was shopping for the ingredients to make his dessert (he likes cherry pie), I couldn't find tart cherries. I asked Boss 2 what she thought, if he'd rather have a blueberry pie made with fresh berries or if he'd want cherry pie made with canned pie filling. Boss 2 thought my Co-Worker impression was pretty good. We thought if we asked him he'd say, "I dunno. I like cherry pie." So I bought the pie filling and made a cherry pie and while we were eating it, we asked him which he would have chosen if he'd had the chance, and you know what he said? He said, "I dunno. I like cherry." I was so close!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails