Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Duh!

So I got all excited yesterday thinking about how, if I could talk PSP into driving up for Boss 2's annual review, she could stay at one of our temps' apartment because the temp is usually somewhere else on the weekend, and it wouldn't cost PSP anything and I'd even clean it so that the tub wasn't full of mildew if she needed to use it (it's gross - seriously!). I even started writing an email, and then I remembered that our temps were probably planning on coming to the annual review (that's how we do reviews around here) and would be staying at their own apartment, and if PSP stayed there she would have to stay with them and, well, that would be weird! She would probably be more comfortable staying in my garage - seriously!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails