Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Thing I Didn't Answer the Door

Husbandguy is more tolerant of people, uninvited people, ringing our doorbell than I am. I tend to not trust them. I almost called the police on some baptist once because he was harassing me, but that's another post. This one is about the fact that if I had answered the door last night instead of HG, we would still have to pay our phone bill for the next 3 months instead of riding out our $200+ credit for the over-billing that was discovered when the phone company rep came to our door to be sure we had the best plan possible.

On the other hand, though, said phone company lowered their rates almost 3 years ago and didn't bother to adjust our bill because the rate we were paying was our "fixed rate."

And also, I wish HG had asked them to send us a check instead of doing the smart thing and taking the credit because I could have put a portion of it to good use. It's just not fair for Santa not to come when your daddy doesn't have a job. That's like a double-whammy!

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Listen. I freaking GUARANTEE you that Santa WILL come. Whether he is able to the same kinds of prices he spent before, he WILL be there, or I'll eat my elf cap.

Related Posts with Thumbnails