Monday, October 6, 2008

And Then His Legs Mysteriously Stopped Working... Apparently

I think the TV must put out some kind of debilitating rays or waves or something because Husbandguy needs my help an awful lot when it's on. I know he can do stuff on his own because sometimes he actually does. Unless he's sitting on the couch (I was going to add "and the TV is on" but he doesn't sit on the couch without the TV on so it seemed redundant). But for some reason, if he's on the couch (watching "Dora the Explorer" this morning) he can't get up to answer the phone (even though he's waiting for phone calls from potential employers - it rang twice) or check Lulu's shoes in the dryer or get socks for her out of her drawer, which is full of socks ("I looked," he said. "I didn't see any."). I am enjoying having him home with me most of the time, but I am also really looking forward to being able to turn the TV off (or just not turn it on - GASP! what nonsense is this?!). Keep hoping for us...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails