Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Love This One

I've posted this three years in a row now, but I'm under pressure and needed a quick poem. I'll have more new stuff tomorrow.


The Monster Under My Bed

There’s a monster under my bed.
It’s furry with big orange paws.
Did you see it?
The tip of a whisker?
The orange tail?
The claws?!
It is really very frightening.
I’m scared!
Oh, what should I do?
I can hear it growling
And moving around under there too!!
Wait a minute...
Hold on…
What do you think?
How about that?
The growling sounds a lot like purring…
Silly me! It’s just my CAT

2 comments:

septembermom said...

It's a good one! Happy Easter bel!

The Write Girl said...

This is a very cute poem..nicely written.:) Thanks for the link to the national poetry month site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails