Monday, January 12, 2009

I Smell Like Coffee

You may or may not believe this, but before today, I had never met a friend for coffee (you may believe it because I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I have a social anxiety problem; you may not because I'm just so darn likeable how could that be true? right?). Anyway, I did this morning. I met one of the moms who did cooking camp with me this past summer and we just hung out and talked for more than 2 hours. I had so much coffee that I was all jittery and had to pee twice, but it was okay because it was fun. Super Fun. And I found out that she and her family have been going to the Unitarian Church I mentioned when I was talking about my goals for this year, which is just one more reason for me to go check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails