Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Crush Has Been... Crushed

So I kind of had the hots (nuh-huh! it is 1984 and I can say "the hots") for the deck manager at Pete's swimming lesson. He's cute in a snuggly, soccer-player-build kind of way, and he's got dark, wavy hair and dark eyes and I'm married, not blind so why can't I have a little crush. I guarantee I'm not the only soccer-mom-type person who goes there with their kid and looks forward to the announcements. But last night he ruined it with a big, minute-long, old-lady-esque SHUSH. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," he said. Ew?!

1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

I rarely see guys that turn my head for some reason. Either I'm really picky or there's a huge shortage of hot men out there. But for the last couple of weeks, I keep seeing men that make me swoon. Hell-o random hottie walking by at the zoo. Hell-o cashier-guy in the grocery store. Hell-o Aaron Eckhart on No Reservations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails