Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bach's Minuet in D minor

The Grandpa is learning Minuet in D minor, and when he was talking to Pete on the phone the other day, he asked Pete to learn it too and play it for him so he could hear what it should sound like. That's what Pete says. So yesterday at her piano lesson, Pete asked her teacher for the music who gave it to her. So my newest project to postpone writing my novel is to arrange this pretty little piece for easy piano, and I really think I can do it. When it's done and Pete has learned it, I'll try to remember to post a sound file for you to hear (remind me if I forget).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Pete! I can't wait to hear it.

Tigriswillreign said...

I don't think you've ever mentioned that you play the piano! Well, at least I'm assuming you do since you're arranging music. Good luck! Can't wait to hear it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails