Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I (apparently) Need

Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest! Tag the person who tagged you, and pass it on. (*NOTE: Be careful not to pull from other people's lists that pop up, but from actual links.)


1. Mommy’s Nintendo needs and deserves a lot of promotion. (you know it!)

2. What MN needs now. I guess learning about different methods to accept investors' backing. (I accept cash, check, gift cards...)

3. MN needs cement poured down her throat. (I disagree!)

4. MN Needs To Get Her Ears Cleaned. (huh?)

5. MN needs a strong man. ((blush))

6. MN needs to stop it. (sorry)

7. MN needs to turn 7 more or gain 163 more Vampire points to reach the next level. (you're next...)

8. MN needs to make a livable home for them and their son. (for whom and whose son? why is this my job?)

9. MN admits she needs anger management counselling. (I admit no such thing! and I'm totally ticked off that you'd say that about me!)

10. And of course MN needs a band-aid.


(I actually did the search using my real first name. You do it too, okay? I'm tagging You.)

1 comment:

45+ and Aspiring said...

Interesting. . . cute comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails