Monday, February 16, 2009

The Bone Sticks Out When You Bend It

Did you cringe? When you read the title? I would have.

Our computer is busted. The left hinge is broken. It still closes and everything, but the case is cracked and the metal rod sticks out when it's shut. It's not a big deal except that we have to send it away to get it fixed so I'll be computer-less for at least a week very soon. I'm not looking forward to it, but the repair is free and maybe I can finish some projects around here while it's gone...

When I called customer service to set up the repair, the rep who answered the phone told me his name but I couldn't understand him. I asked him to repeat it but still didn't catch it so I said, "Could you spell that for me?" and he said, "F." Then he said, "That is all."

Oh. 'Kay then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails