- My kitchen is clean. And my cookbooks are not in a box in the garage anymore.
- The laundry is finished.
- My vertigo lasted less than 24 hours.
- Someone I care very much about is quite possibly in the middle of something wonderful and long-awaited right now (maybe more about that in a few days).
- Lulu is clean and quiet in her bed for the moment.
- I get to see extended family this weekend.
- I have a new book that I am looking forward to reading.
- I have a new project that I am looking forward to finishing. It's curtains for Lulu's room to go with her big girl bed when we get it in the next few weeks. I'll post a picture when they're finished.
- Husbandguy and I have been married 11 years this month. There is a spaghetti dinner at Pete's school the evening of our actual anniversary so we don't need to make any special plans to celebrate, I guess.
There. I posted 9 good things instead of the 3 or 4 icky things I could have posted. I feel a little better, I guess.