Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Not Complaining... Even Though I Want To

All I want to do is moan and complain and grump about all the things that are wrong with/around me. Instead, here is a list of what is right:

  1. My kitchen is clean. And my cookbooks are not in a box in the garage anymore.
  2. The laundry is finished.
  3. My vertigo lasted less than 24 hours.
  4. Someone I care very much about is quite possibly in the middle of something wonderful and long-awaited right now (maybe more about that in a few days).
  5. Lulu is clean and quiet in her bed for the moment.
  6. I get to see extended family this weekend.
  7. I have a new book that I am looking forward to reading.
  8. I have a new project that I am looking forward to finishing. It's curtains for Lulu's room to go with her big girl bed when we get it in the next few weeks. I'll post a picture when they're finished.
  9. Husbandguy and I have been married 11 years this month. There is a spaghetti dinner at Pete's school the evening of our actual anniversary so we don't need to make any special plans to celebrate, I guess.

There. I posted 9 good things instead of the 3 or 4 icky things I could have posted. I feel a little better, I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your list! And I can't wait to here more about #4 and how #9 was. Happy Anniversary!

Peace - Rene

Maria Rose said...

I love combating a bad day with good news!

Related Posts with Thumbnails