Sunday, April 3, 2011

NPM Day 3

Last night, the Grandpa proposed an interesting communal poetry idea to me. I'm in. I'll tell you more about it when I know more in case you want in too. Plus, also. that will get the Grandpa back online!

---------------

Energy expended
on endless envisioning
is exhausting.

------------

That's not my NPM poem. I'm just saying.

NPM is below. Remember: NPM isn't about polished poetry...

-----------------

Spring Shower

She's getting soaked to the bone by
Fat, refreshing sundrops, and

Splashing in puddles of light
Shimmering through
Fluorescent green leaflace.

An umbrella would be simply
Useless on a stormy day like today.

2 comments:

septembermom said...

Very nice. Communal poetry sounds good to me too!

The Grandpa said...

Interesting poem

Related Posts with Thumbnails