Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Not Like It's Hard Work

I had planned to make barbecue beef in the crock pot yesterday but totally forgot about it until lunchtime. I still could have done it, but it would have had to slow cook on high and I want to slowest cook it on low. So we ate leftovers, which we needed to do anyway, and I planned on doing the crock pot thing today...

Okay, I know the little time stamp at the bottom of this post says it's only a little after 10:30, but really it's almost noon. And guess what's cooking in the crock pot. NOTHING!! Jeez! What's the matter with me? All I have to do is put Pete on the bus, then come inside and throw the meat and some sauce in the crock pot, plug it in, and turn it on. Nope. Can't do it. Apparently it's too much work to remember it.

I think I'll cook it today anyway while I'm thinking about it. Then we can eat it tomorrow and I won't have to remember anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails