Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hay-Coooohh!

Lulu likes to pick up the acorns in our yard. This morning after the bus took Pete away and Lulu and I came back inside, I noticed that she'd brought one with her and abandoned it in the middle of the floor of the living room. Since she wasn't anywhere near it and I prefer that things like that stay outside, I picked it up and tossed it out the front door. Lulu, who was in a completely different room so there was no way she saw what I was doing, came running out crying "Haycoh! Haycoh!" like I had just thrown her best friend out the door. What's that about?!

Then she got annoyed because I folded up one of the baby doll strollers and put it away. I left the other one out!

What's with all the kid-ness? Where'd my baby go? I told her the other day, when she was refusing to eat the applesauce that she had asked for, that she's not old enough to be 2 yet.

And she has learned (from her sister?) to pretend to cry! It doesn't work any better for her than it does for her sister - except maybe if VW is around...

It's cool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails