When she came out of the bathroom and was all alone she:
- started to cry,
- stopped crying and walked around the classroom,
- she didn't step on anyone's work (she goes to a Montessori school, remember?),
- then she sat in the "thinking chair" and thought about what to do (this is my favorite part),
- she realized she knew where they were and decided to just go on her own,
- she looked for a hall pass to the cafeteria, but there wasn't one so she just went without,
- she walked all by herself down the LOOOOOOONG hallway,
- and managed to beat her class to the cafeteria because they had taken the scenic route.
Aw! My baby!