Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Waiting

Is It Just Me? I keep getting this feeling like I'm forgetting something that I was supposed to do. But when I really pay attention to what I'm feeling, I realize that it's actually more a feeling of constantly waiting.

Eagerly Expecting A week from this coming Friday something very nice is supposed to happen, but that's all I'm going to say for now because I don't want you to judge me until it's been done. I know you don't know what I'm talking about, but that's kind of the point. And if you do know what I'm talking about, shhh.

Anxiously Anticipating Maybe this makes me a bad mom, but I am going to admit that I am looking forward to school starting. It's not just that I am ready for my girls to be gone from the house for several hours and not be constantly fighting with each other or pestering me to turn on the TV. Also, school starting means PTA and volunteering and SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. I think maybe I need a job. I'm glad we don't home school.

Suspensefully Supposing I am always waiting for the scheduling agency to call and tell us we have to leave our home for a couple of hours so someone can show it to its next owners. That hasn't happened nearly as much as it should be. Maybe it will happen more after the broker open house. Our agent promised a free bottle of wine to the first 6 agents who arrive. Hopefully, then, we'll get at least 6...

Finally Finished On the other hand, we got our own computer back yesterday, after more than a month of it being held hostage by some guy in the tiny town where Poppop lives to be "fixed." Again. After he fixed it wrong the first time.

I am hoping that this means that you will be hearing from me more often. Thank you.

3 comments:

septembermom said...

I'm waiting for school to start too. I like being involved with the PTA also. Glad that the computer is back. Now I'm WAITING to know what you are eagerly expecting!!

Maria Rose said...

I have definitely been in an anticipatory mood as well. I suppose that happens when one is as pregnant as I am, but I do get that way from time to time. Pregnancy or not.

bel said...

I promise to tell about the EE as soon as it happens, SM. I am having so much trouble waiting it's hard to imagine waiting share it!

MR - I totally remember that feeling when I was pregnant. Even then it felt like I was forgetting something. And for me, it was worse with my second sweetie! It gets even harder near the end...

Related Posts with Thumbnails